Book Tina Winchester as a Guest Speaker
Call us on (07) 3355 6688 or complete the form below.
Tina Winchester – Experienced Mental Health Presenter & Speaker
Tina has over 25 years experience working in Mental Health services in Australia and the UK.
Tina is an accredited ‘Master’ Mental Health First Aid instructor and is an advocate for creating more mental health awareness in workplaces across the country including helping employees identify, cope with and address Mental Health issues at work
Tina is a Master Mental Health First Aid Instructor accredited to deliver Standard Mental Health First Aid, MHFA for Non-Suicidal Self-Injury and Engaging Senior Leaders Course.
Originally from the UK Tina has 25+ years experience working in Mental Health Services, predominantly in Service Improvement across primary, secondary and tertiary services in both inpatient and community settings.
Professionally Tina worked closely with the Department of Health and Department of Psychiatry in the UK, heading up Service Improvement Projects to support the National Service Framework for Mental Health.
Tina is a Co-Founder and Director at the Career Development Centre and Mentally Well Workplaces, is the Head of Employee Assistance Programs and regular delivers MHFA public and corporate courses and also conducts corporate mental health workshops and regularly guest speaks at seminars and events.
Tina holds qualifications in the following:
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
- ‘Master’ Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Uskill to deliver MHFA for NSSI Certificate
- Diploma of Counselling
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner – Project Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- National Certificate in Public Administration – Business and Finance