Employees who undertake the Mental Health Induction course can expect to:
- Increase their education and awareness of mental illnesses in their workplace and learn about the impact to themselves, their colleagues, their work environment and their careers
- Be given the tools to help themselves and their team members contribute to a productive and inclusive workplace, helping improve the wellness and safety of everyone involved
- Understand the importance of linking mental health to workplace productivity, presenteeism and on-going safety
This is not your average mental health elearning style course. Our online Workplace Mental Health Induction uses evidence based data to deliver mental health information in an easily relatable format, making it simple for employees to undertake credible mental health training from any location using any device.
Some other benefits of our Workplace Mental Health Induction include:
- It is suitable for any employee ranging from the CEO to the Intern
- Employees can either login in directly via our own Learning Management System (LMS) or we can provide SCORM files to use on your own internal LMS.
- The Induction can be customised to include your organisations own information such as policies, EAP providers, colours and more
- The Induction can be personalised into different languages with Country specific voiceovers
- The Induction takes approx 35-40 mins to complete, and can be completed in stages
- A certificate of completion will be emailed over upon completion
- A free demonstration can be provided to organisations to gain a deeper understanding of the format and content available.
Join the growing list of companies across Australia and the World who are inducting their employees in credible evidence based mental health training.
Learn more by visiting our mental health elearning platform www.mentallywellworkplaces.com.au
At the Career Development Centre, we strong believe every employee deserves to be inducted in mental health training, and that mental health safety should be viewed as importantly a physical health safety in Australian workplaces.