Sally Healey – Career Development Practitioner, Author & Global Goodwill Ambassador (GGA).
With extensive experience in resilience, leadership & career development, Sally is the ideal choice for your next seminar, workshop or conference in regards to adapting your career to the new millennium.
Sally is passionate about the evolution of career development in our workplaces and speaks regularly about the need to adapt to the ever-changing working environment. Sally is an advocate for embracing change and seizing new opportunities in the Australian workforce
Sally is a highly experienced and qualified Career Development Practitioner and Consultant with over 15 years’ experience working with organisations and individuals to help develop them for successful work-related performance and career choices.
Sally has extensive experience in the corporate & SME sectors as well as Vocational Education and personal development for individuals. She coaches, trains and consults for career choice, career transition, employee engagement, staff turnover and organisational cultural change, and it is her strong passion to implement positive change in our workplaces across Australia.
Sally understands that sometimes personal challenges can impact on careers, and knows first-hand that it important to explore those challenges to move toward success and happiness.
Sally is a proud member of the following bodies and associations:
- The Career Industry Council Association,
- The Career Development Association of Australia
- The National Career Development Association
And holds qualifications in the following:
- Post Graduate Certificate Counselling (UTAS)
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
- Graduate Diploma Family Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring
- Trainer & Assessor Certificate
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership
- Career Industry Council Australia (CICA)
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Committee Member ‘Industry Reference Committee) – Counselling
- Australian Council Education Private Training (QLD State Member) ACPET
- Event coordination and donor to Sids and Kids
- Donor to Rivers Gift Charity
- Herman Brain (HBDI) Facilitator