Study towards becoming an Accredited Career Development Practitioner
The Career Development Centre, (in partnership with Skills Recognition International Pty Ltd RTO #32373)) wants to help you start your journey as a Career Development Practitioner.
The Career Development industry is both emerging and evolving quickly, with the need for experienced and qualified Career Practitioners is rapidly increasing.
If you are interested in offering genuine and well structured career advice, providing detailed career plans, undertaking career counselling and becoming a career coach, then these two courses are the ideal stepping stone and pathway into this fulfilling industry.
Find out more about each career course by clicking on the course code and title below. We currently offer both the Certificate IV and Graduate Certificate in the career development sector.
We offer two courses, the
The careers industry are looking to utilise educated and qualified Career Practitioners who are then able to give considered and timely advice to a range of people who may be:
- Pursuing a promotion or changing their current role
- Be a Mother or Father who is considering or returning to work
- Recently made redundant or is transitioning industries
- Considering study however are unsure which course to undertake and why
- Leaving school, college a Trade or University
- Or be starting their own business
These courses are a stepping stone towards a fulfilling and in demand career as a Career Development Practitioner.
The Career Development Centre are proud members of the Career Development Association Of Australia (CDDA)