During times of uncertainty and change, it is important to look after your employees mental wellbeing.
The Career Development Centre are offering organisations custom online mental health workshops, ranging from 1 hour anxiety management sessions through to 3 hour, half day or even full day online workshops, for businesses with employees who are working remotely, in the office or from home.
The benefits of online mental health workshops include:
- Employees can access our online training from their own home
- Employees can see the trainer, see the power-points as well as interact with each other and ask questions
- Employees will be given up to date tips and advice on how to deal with current real world events
- To keep individuals safe there will be no potentially triggering content ie. suicide or psychosis
- Boost the confidence & well-being of all types of remote workers ranging from sales and marketing executives through to engineering and trades based professionals
Variations of mental health related content can include:
- Staying mentally well during uncertain times
- Remote working – tips on how to look after your mental well-being from home
- Dealing with isolation and managing media coverage
- Mental Health – what is it, who’s got it, what’s this got to do with me?
- Coping with mental illnesses e.g. anxiety, depression & substance use disorders
All of our online workshops use cutting edge interactive ZOOM Technology, allowing customisable features and user interactivity.
If you would like to secure a workshop for your business and team, contact our team directly on 07 3355 6688, email email@example.com
or fill in the contact form and we will get in contact with you.