Online Mental Health Workshops
During times of uncertainty and change, it is important to look after your employees mental wellbeing.
The Career Development Centre are offering organisations custom online mental health workshops, ranging from 1 hour anxiety management sessions through to 3 hour, half day or even full day online workshops, for businesses with employees who are beginning to work from home.
The benefits of online mental health workshops include:
- Employees can access our online training from their own home
- Employees can see the trainer, see the powerpoints as well as interact with each other and ask questions
- Employees will be given up to date tips and advice on how to deal with current real world events
- To keep individuals safe there will be no potentially triggering content ie. suicide or psychosis
- Boost the confidence & wellbeing of all types of remote workers ranging from sales and marketing executives through to engineering and trades based professionals
Variations of mental health related content can include:
- Staying mentally well during uncertain times
- Remote working – tips on how to look after your mental wellbeing from home
- Dealing with isolation and managing media coverage
- Mental Health – what is it, who’s got it, what’s this got to do with me?
- Coping with mental illnesses e.g. anxiety, depression & substance use disorders
All of our online workshops use cutting edge interactive ZOOM Technology, allowing customisable features and user interactivity.